The G20 Proposal on IMF Governance: Is there Progress?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philipp Sibbertsen, 2004. "Long memory versus structural breaks: An overview," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 465-515, October.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Inoue, Atsushi, 2001. "Long memory and regime switching," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 131-159, November.
- Ploberger, Werner & Kramer, Walter, 1992. "The CUSUM Test with OLS Residuals," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 271-285, March.
- da Rosa, Joel Correa & Veiga, Alvaro & Medeiros, Marcelo C., 2008. "Tree-structured smooth transition regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2469-2488, January.
- Clive W.J. Granger & Namwon Hyung, 2013.
"Occasional Structural Breaks and Long Memory,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 14(2), pages 739-764, November.
- Granger, Clive W.J. & Hyung, Namwon, 1999. "Occasional Structural Breaks and Long Memory," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt4d60t4jh, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Corvoisier, Sandrine & Mojon, Benoît, 2005. "Breaks in the mean of inflation: how they happen and what to do with them," Working Paper Series 451, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Monetary Fund; governance; reform; quota system;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-03-20 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CDM-2010-03-20 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-SEA-2010-03-20 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:han:dpaper:dp-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Heidrich, Christian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.