Report NEP-SEA-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- B. Bhaskara Rao & Artur Tamazian & Rup Singh, 2010. "What is the Long Run Growth Rate of the East Asian Tigers?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2447 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Victor Rivas, 2010. "Structural Estimation of Variety Gains from Trade Integration in a Heterogeneous Firms Framework," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Meyer, Reeno, 2010. "The G20 Proposal on IMF Governance: Is there Progress?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-439, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.