Stochastic Environmental Policy, Risk-Taking, and Growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ingrid Ott & Susanne Soretz, 2004.
"Growth and Welfare Effects of Tax Cuts: The Case of a Productive Public Input with Technological Risk,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 117-135, June.
- Ingrid Ott & Susanne Soretz, 2004. "Growth and Welfare Effects of Tax Cuts: The Case of a Productive Public Input with Technological Risk," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 117-135, June.
- Susanne Soretz, 2007. "Efficient Dynamic Pollution Taxation in an Uncertain Environment," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(1), pages 57-84, January.
- Clemens, Christiane & Soretz, Susanne, 2004. "Optimal fiscal policy, uncertainty, and growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 679-697, December.
More about this item
Keywordspollution; endogenous growth; uncertainty; taxation;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-RES-2003-07-21 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:han:dpaper:dp-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Heidrich, Christian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .