Une analyse d'efficience environnementale des réseaux de distribution d'eau
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cai:rerarc:reru_172_0297 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jens Abildtrup & Serge Garcia & Eric Kere, 2015.
"Land use and drinking water supply: a spatial switching regression model with spatial endogenous switching,"
Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine,
Armand Colin, vol. 0(1), pages 321-342.
- Jens Abildtrup & Serge Garcia & Eric Nazindigouba Kere, 2015. "Land use and drinking water supply: a spatial switching regression model with spatial endogenous switching," Post-Print halshs-01176886, HAL.
- Dexter V. L. Hunt & Christopher D. F. Rogers, 2014. "A Benchmarking System for Domestic Water Use," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(5), pages 1-26, May.
- Jean-Marc Lambotte & Laurent BRÜCK & Jean-Marie Halleux, 2008. "Étalement urbain et services collectifs : Les surcoûts d'infrastructures liés a l'eau," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(1), pages 21-42.
More about this item
Keywordsbenchmarking; eau domestique; performance environnementale; réseau de distribution;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2019-07-15 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-02166268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.