Does Urbanization Help Poverty Reduction in Rural Areas? Evidence from Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mohamed Arouri & Adel Ben Youssef & Cuong Nguyen-Viet, 2016. "Does Urbanization Help Poverty Reduction in Rural Areas? Evidence from Vietnam," PGDA Working Papers 11514, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-454 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-478 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsurbanization; household welfare; rural poverty; impact evaluation; household surveys; Vietnam; Asia;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-11-01 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2014-11-01 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2014-11-01 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-01068266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.