Non-Tariff Measures: What do we Know, What Should be Done?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Céline CARRERE & Jaime MELO DE, 2009. "Non-Tariff Measures: What do we Know, What Should be Done?," Working Papers 200933, CERDI.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Whitaker, Stephan, 2015. "Big Data versus a Survey," Working Paper 1440, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- repec:ksp:journ1:v:4:y:2017:i:3:p:263-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Cadot & Julien Gourdon, 2016.
"Non-tariff measures, preferential trade agreements, and prices: new evidence,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(2), pages 227-249, May.
- Cadot, Olivier & Gourdon, Julien, 2015. "NTMs, Preferential Trade Agreements, and Prices: New evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10798, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Cadot & Julien Gourdon, 2015. "NTMs, Preferential Trade Agreements, and Prices: New evidence," Working Papers 2015-01, CEPII research center.
- Cadot, Olivier & Gourdon, Julien, 2015. "NTMs, Preferential Trade Agreements, and Prices: New evidence," Papers 833, World Trade Institute.
- Ding, Lei & Hwang, Jackelyn, 2016. "The Consequences of Gentrification: A Focus on Residents’ Financial Health in Philadelphia," Working Papers 16-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Marco Fugazza, 2013. "The Economics Behind Non-Tariff Measures: Theoretical Insights And Empirical Evidence," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 57, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Eyal RONEN, 2017.
"Quantifying the trade effects of NTMs: A review of the empirical literature,"
Journal of Economics and Political Economy,
KSP Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 263-274, September.
- Ronen, Eyal, 2017. "Quantifying the Trade Effects of NTMs: A Review of the Empirical Literature," MPRA Paper 83730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chakrabarti, Rajashri & Pattison, Nathaniel, 2016. "Auto credit and the 2005 bankruptcy reform: the impact of eliminating cramdowns," Staff Reports 797, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Elshkaki, Ayman & Graedel, T.E., 2015. "Solar cell metals and their hosts: A tale of oversupply and undersupply," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 167-177.
- Belloc, Marianna, 2015. "Information for sale in the European Union," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 130-144.
- Mustapha Khouilid & Abdellah Echaoui, 2017. "The impact of Non-Tariff Measures (NTMs) on Moroccan foreign trade: Comparison between developed and developing countries," Post-Print hal-01527730, HAL.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00553599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .