Non-Tariff Measures: What do we Know, What Should be Done?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Céline Carrere & Jaime Melo De, 2011. "Non-Tariff Measures: What do we Know, What Should be Done?," Working Papers halshs-00553599, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mustapha Khouilid & Abdellah Echaoui, 2017. "The impact of Non-Tariff Measures (NTMs) on Moroccan foreign trade: Comparison between developed and developing countries," Post-Print hal-01527730, HAL.
- Olivier Cadot & Julien Gourdon, 2016.
"Non-tariff measures, preferential trade agreements, and prices: new evidence,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(2), pages 227-249, May.
- Cadot, Olivier & Gourdon, Julien, 2015. "NTMs, Preferential Trade Agreements, and Prices: New evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10798, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Cadot & Julien Gourdon, 2015. "NTMs, Preferential Trade Agreements, and Prices: New evidence," Working Papers 2015-01, CEPII research center.
- Cadot, Olivier & Gourdon, Julien, 2015. "NTMs, Preferential Trade Agreements, and Prices: New evidence," Papers 833, World Trade Institute.
- Whitaker, Stephan, 2015. "Big Data versus a Survey," Working Paper 1440, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Eyal RONEN, 2017.
"Quantifying the trade effects of NTMs: A review of the empirical literature,"
Journal of Economics and Political Economy,
KSP Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 263-274, September.
- Ronen, Eyal, 2017. "Quantifying the Trade Effects of NTMs: A Review of the Empirical Literature," MPRA Paper 83730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chakrabarti, Rajashri & Pattison, Nathaniel, 2016. "Auto credit and the 2005 bankruptcy reform: the impact of eliminating cramdowns," Staff Reports 797, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Elshkaki, Ayman & Graedel, T.E., 2015. "Solar cell metals and their hosts: A tale of oversupply and undersupply," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 167-177.
- Belloc, Marianna, 2015. "Information for sale in the European Union," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 130-144.
- Marco Fugazza, 2013. "The Economics Behind Non-Tariff Measures: Theoretical Insights And Empirical Evidence," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 57, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Ding, Lei & Hwang, Jackelyn, 2016. "The Consequences of Gentrification: A Focus on Residents’ Financial Health in Philadelphia," Working Papers 16-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdi:wpaper:1128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Mazenod). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceauvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.