Triffin Dilemma and Regional Monetary Approach : An Appraisal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Helleiner, Eric, 2009. "Central bankers as good neighbours: US money doctors in Latin America during the 1940s," Financial History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 5-25, April.
- Oscar L. Altman, 1961. "Professor Triffin on International Liquidity and the Role of the Fund," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 8(2), pages 151-191, May.
- Ivo Maes, 2013. "On the origins of the Triffin dilemma," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 1122-1150, December.
More about this item
Keywordsclearing mechanism; Bretton Woods; International Monetary Fund; European Payments Union; Triffin Classification; international money;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2016-10-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MON-2016-10-23 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01298999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .