A new cosmology of risks and crises time for a radical shift in paradigm and practice
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Patrick Lagadec, 2009. "A New Cosmology of Risks and Crises: Time for a Radical Shift in Paradigm and Practice," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 26(4), pages 473-486, July.
- Patrick Lagadec, 2009. "A New Cosmology of Risks and Crises: Time for a Radical Shift in Paradigm and Practice," Working Papers hal-00370652, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Sugden, 2004. "The Opportunity Criterion: Consumer Sovereignty Without the Assumption of Coherent Preferences," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(4), pages 1014-1033, September.
- Loewenstein, George & Adler, Daniel, 1995. "A Bias in the Prediction of Tastes," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(431), pages 929-937, July.
- Cass R. Sunstein & Richard H. Thaler, 2003. "Libertarian paternalism is not an oxymoron," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 48(Jun).
- Mui, Vai-Lam, 1995. "The economics of envy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 311-336, May.
- Ariely, Dan & Loewenstein, George & Prelec, Drazen, 2006. "Tom Sawyer and the construction of value," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 1-10, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jscscx:v:5:y:2016:i:2:p:19:d:69982 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aino Ruggiero, 2016. "Making Communication Strategy Choices in a Fast Evolving Crisis Situation—Results from a Table-Top Discussion on an Anthrax Scenario," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-15, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCrises; emerging crises; discontinuity; decision-making; Crises émergentes; discontinuité; gouvernance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2009-03-28 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00338386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.