Modern Monetary Macroeconomics. A New Paradigm for Economic Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Rossi, 2019. "Rethinking the euro as a common currency for Europe: Keynes’s Plan revisited," Revista de Economía Crítica, Asociación de Economía Crítica, vol. 27, pages 86-99.
- Massimo Cingolani, 2015. "Sylos Labini su Marx: implicazioni per la politica economica (Sylos Labini on Marx: economic policy implications)," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 68(269), pages 81-147.
- Pesenti, Amos, 2016. "The meaning of monetary stability," FSES Working Papers 475, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Jonathan MASSONNET, 2015. "Alvaro Cencini & Sergio Rossi, Economic and Financial Crises: A New Macroeconomic Analysis," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 507-514, December.
- Pesenti, Amos, 2015. "The origin of inflation in a domestic bank-based payment system," FSES Working Papers 457, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
More about this item
KeywordsModern monetary Macroeconomics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01231783. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.