Innovative Supply Chain Practices: The State of French Companies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Noélie Delahaie & Marc-Arthur Diaye, 2007. "L’épargne salariale : entre transfert des risques et stabilisation du capital. Examen à partir du cas d’un groupe français de matériaux de construction," Documents de recherche 07-04, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Kruse, Douglas L, 1992. "Profit Sharing and Productivity: Microeconomic Evidence from the United States," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(410), pages 24-36, January.
- Sylvie Mabile, 1998. "Intéressement et salaires : complémentarité ou substitution ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 316(1), pages 45-61.
- Douglas L. Kruse, 1993. "Profit Sharing: Does It Make a Difference?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number ps, November.
- David Marsden & Richard Belfield, 2010.
"Institutions and the Management of Human Resources: Incentive Pay Systems in France and Great Britain,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 48(2), pages 235-283, June.
- Richard Belfield & David Marsden, 2009. "Institutions and the Management of Human Resources: Incentive Pay Systems in France and Great Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0941, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Marsden, David & Belfield, Richard, 2009. "Institutions and the management of human resources: incentive pay systems in France and Great Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25423, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pierre Cahuc & Brigitte Dormont, 1992. "L'intéressement en France : allégement du coût salarial ou incitation à l'effort ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 257(1), pages 35-44.
- Alex Bryson & Richard B. Freeman, 2010. "How Does Shared Capitalism Affect Economic Performance in the United Kingdom?," NBER Chapters,in: Shared Capitalism at Work: Employee Ownership, Profit and Gain Sharing, and Broad-based Stock Options, pages 201-224 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Lavastre & Blandine Ageron & L. Chaze-Magnan, 2014. "How to measure Innovative Supply Chain Strategies (ISCS) in the context of SCM? -Construct development and measurement validation," Post-Print halshs-01185832, HAL.
- Szuster Mariusz & Szymczak Maciej, 2016. "Innovation, knowledge and information management in supply chains," Ekonomia i Zarzadzanie. Economics and Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 8(1), pages 26-36, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovative Supply Chain Practices; The State of French Companies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00863547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .