Innovative Supply Chain Practices: The State of French Companies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Lavastre & Blandine Ageron & L. Chaze-Magnan, 2014. "How to measure Innovative Supply Chain Strategies (ISCS) in the context of SCM? -Construct development and measurement validation," Post-Print halshs-01185832, HAL.
- Szuster Mariusz & Szymczak Maciej, 2016. "Innovation, knowledge and information management in supply chains," Ekonomia i Zarzadzanie. Economics and Management, Sciendo, vol. 8(1), pages 26-36, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovative Supply Chain Practices; The State of French Companies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00863547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .