Fiscal rules vs. political culture as determinants of soft budget spending behaviors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Makreshanska, Suzana & Petrevski, Goran, 2016. "Fiscal decentralization and government size across Europe," MPRA Paper 82472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Padovano, 2014.
"Distribution of transfers and soft budget spending behaviors: evidence from Italian regions,"
Springer, vol. 161(1), pages 11-29, October.
- Fabio Padovano, 2014. "Distribution of transfers and soft budget spending behaviors: evidence from Italian regions," Post-Print halshs-00911854, HAL.
- Petrarca, Ilaria, 2014. "No news is costly news: The link between the diffusion of the press and public spending," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 68-85.
- John Ashworth & Emma Galli & Fabio Padovano, 2013.
"Decentralization as a constraint to Leviathan: a panel cointegration analysis,"
Springer, vol. 156(3), pages 491-516, September.
- John Ashworth & Emma Galli & Fabio Padovano, 2012. "Decentralization as a constraint to Leviathan: a panel cointegration analysis," Post-Print halshs-00718320, HAL.
- Matthias Bauer, 2013. "Political Aversion To a Multilateral Fiscal Rule: The Dynamic Commitment Problem in European Fiscal Governance," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 44-2013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ilaria Petrarca, 2013. "No news is costly news: the link between the diffusion of the press and public spending," Working Papers 16/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsComparative analysis; Institutions; Expectations; Intergovernmental relations; Transfers; Local public spending; Bailing out;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00706980. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .