Les nouvelles règles de comptabilisation des partenariats public-privé
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buso, Marco & Marty, Frederic & Tran, Phuong Tra, 2017.
"Public-private partnerships from budget constraints: Looking for debt hiding?,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 56-84.
- Marco Buso & Frederic Marty & Tra Tran Phuong, 2014. "Public Private Partnership from Budget Constraints: Looking for Debt Hiding?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0189, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Marco Buso & Frédéric Marty & Tran-Phuong Tra, 2017. "Public-private partnerships from budget constraints: Looking for debt hiding?," Post-Print halshs-01461826, HAL.
- Marco Buso & Frédéric Marty & Tran-Phuong Tra, 2016. "Public Private Partnerships from Budget Constraints: Looking for Debt Hiding?," Working Papers halshs-01275217, HAL.
- Marco Buso & Frédéric Marty & Tran-Phuong Tra, 2014. "Public Private Partnership from Budget Constraints: Looking for Debt Hiding?," Working Papers halshs-01091725, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsoff balance sheet strategies; public private partnerships; public accounting; Partenariats public-privé; comptabilisation; hors bilan;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00667483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.