Une analyse empirique des stratégies d'interconnexion des opérateurs internet
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Nathalie Colombier & Zouhaïer M’Chirgui & Thierry Pénard, 2010. "Une analyse empirique des stratégies d'interconnexion des opérateurs internet," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 25-50.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sami Debbichi & Walid Hichri, 2014.
"Market Power and Collusion on Interconnection Phone Market in Tunisia : What Lessons from International Experiences,"
- Sami Debbichi & Walid Hichri, 2016. "Market Power and Collusion on Interconnection Phone Market in Tunisia : What Lessons from International Experiences," Post-Print halshs-01419495, HAL.
- Sami Debbichi & Walid Hichri, 2014. "Market Power and Collusion on Interconnection Phone Market in Tunisia : What Lessons from International Experiences," Working Papers 1411, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-580 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinterconnection agreements; network externalities; asymmetry; Internet; Peering; accords d'interconnexion; effets de réseaux; asymétrie;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00629507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.