The nature of discrimination: An experimental study
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2006.
"Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6889.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2005. "Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(9), pages 1301-1327, September.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will, 2005. "Agricultural trade reform and the Doha development agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3607, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2005. "Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-17, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Matthew A. Cole, 1999. "Limits to growth, sustainable development and environmental kuznets curves: an examination of the environmental impact of economic development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(2), pages 87-97.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 2006.
"Failure of the WTO Ministerial Conference at Cancun: Reasons and Remedies,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(6), pages 677-696, June.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 2004. "Failure of the WTO Ministerial Conference at Cancun: Reasons and Remedies," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-53, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné, 2011. "Economic Impact of Potential Outcome of the DDA," Working Papers 2011-23, CEPII research center.
- Emran, M. Shahe & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2005.
"On selective indirect tax reform in developing countries,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(4), pages 599-623, April.
- M. Shahe Emran & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2002. "On Selective Indirect Tax Reform in Developing Countries," International Trade 0210003, EconWPA.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2004. "Trade, Growth, and the Environment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 7-71, March.
- Edgard Pisani & Vincent Chatellier, 2010.
"La faim dans le monde, le commerce et les politiques agricoles,"
Revue Française d'Économie,
Programme National Persée, vol. 25(1), pages 3-77.
- Edgard Pisani & Vincent Chatellier, 2010. "La faim dans le monde, le commerce et les politiques agricoles," Revue française d'économie, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 3-77.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2005. "Global impacts of Doha trade reform scenarios on poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3735, The World Bank.
- Joseph Lekakis, 2000. "Environment and Development in a Southern European Country: Which Environmental Kuznets Curves?," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 139-153.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2002.
"Developing Countries at Doha: A Political Economy Analysis,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(9), pages 1205-1233, September.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Developing Countries at Doha: A Political Economy Analysis," International Trade 0308015, EconWPA.
- Arvind Subramanian & Aaditya Mattoo, 2008. "Multilateralism Beyond Doha," Working Papers 153, Center for Global Development.
- Robert W. Staiger & Kyle Bagwell, 1999. "An Economic Theory of GATT," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 215-248, March.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2000. "Globalisation, WTO and Sustainable Development," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48009, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- L. Alan Winters & Shahid Yusuf, 2007. "Dancing with the Giants: China, India, and the Global Economy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6632, March.
More about this item
Keywordstaste-based discrimination; statistical discrimination; hiring decision; partner selection; laboratory experiment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00603282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.