The role of organisational commitment in the analysis of resistance to change: Co-predictor and moderator effects
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smith, Pernille & da Cunha, Joao Vieira & Giangreco, Antonio & Vasilaki, Athina & Carugati, Andrea, 2013.
"The threat of dis-identification for HR practices: An ethnographic study of a merger,"
European Management Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 308-321.
- P. Smith & J.V. Cunha & A. Giangreco & A. Vasilaki & A. Carugati, 2013. "The threat of dis-identification for HR practices: an ethnographic study of a merger," Post-Print hal-00784945, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsChange management; Employee attitudes; Employee involvement; Italy; Middle management; Organizational change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00587924. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .