Evolutionary strategic beliefs and financial markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:101-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hommes, Cars & in ’t Veld, Daan, 2017.
"Booms, busts and behavioural heterogeneity in stock prices,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 101-124.
- Hommes, C.H. & in 't Veld, D., 2014. "Booms, busts and behavioural heterogeneity in stock prices," CeNDEF Working Papers 14-14, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Cars Hommes & Daan in't Veld, 2015. "Booms, Busts and Behavioural Heterogeneity in Stock Prices," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-088/II, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsBeliefs formation; strategic beliefs; optimal beliefs; distorded beliefs; pessimism; risk premium;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2012-02-01 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2012-02-01 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00556490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .