Report NEP-EVO-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin G. Kocher & Peter Martinsson & Kristian Ove R. Myrseth & Conny Wollbrant, 2012. "Strong, bold, and kind: Self-control and cooperation in social dilemmas," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-12-01 (R1), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 28 Mar 2013.
- B. Arruñada & M. Casari & F. Pancotto, 2012. "Are Self-regarding Subjects More Strategic?," Working Papers wp805, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Charles R. Plott & Jean-Louis Rullière & Marie Claire Villeval, 2011. "Introduction to the special issue Special issue on Behavioral Public Economics," Post-Print halshs-00661261, HAL.
- Attema, Arthur & Brouwer, Werner, 2012. "In search of a preferred preference elicitation method: A test of the internal consistency of choice and matching tasks," MPRA Paper 36100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Yannick Viossat, 2012. "Evolutionary strategic beliefs and financial markets," Post-Print halshs-00556490, HAL.
- Costard, Jano & Bolle, Friedel, 2011. "Solidarity, responsibility and group identity," Discussion Papers 309, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Mathias Erlei & Heike Schenk-Mathes, 2012. "Bounded Rationality in Principal‐Agent Relationships," TUC Working Papers in Economics 0006, Abteilung für Volkswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Clausthal (Department of Economics, Technical University Clausthal).
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:11-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Talbot Page & Louis Putterman, 2012. "An Uninterpreted Spatial Version of the Trust Game: Evidence of Reciprocity without Suggestive Words, Evidence of Iterated Dominance Self-Taught," Working Papers 2012-1, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- K. Vela Velupillai & Stefano Zambelli, 2012. "Computability and Algorithmic Complexity in Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1202, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.