Penser la production de connaissances pour repenser la politique des clusters
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Joëlle Forest, 2009. "Penser la production de connaissances pour repenser la politique des clusters," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 101-120.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin Zimmer & Julie Stal-Le Cardinal & Bernard Yannou & Gilles Le Cardinal & François Piette & Vincent Boly, 2014. "A methodology for the development of innovation clusters: application in the health care sector," Post-Print hal-01152287, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge; public policy; creative rationality; rationalité créative; Cluster; diffusion de connaissance; production de connaissances; innovation; pole de compétitivité;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00487250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .