Measuring Power and Satisfaction in Societies with Opinion Leaders: Properties of the Qualified Majority Case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rene van der Brink & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Frank Steffen, 2009. "Measuring Power and Satisfaction in Societies with Opinion Leaders: Properties of the Qualified Majority Case," Working Papers 0901, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2010.
"A model of influence with an ordered set of possible actions,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 69(4), pages 635-656, October.
- Agnieszka Rusinowska & Michel Grabisch, 2010. "A model of influence with an ordered set of possible actions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00519413, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsBipartite digraph; influence; inclination; collective choice; opinion leader; follower; satisfaction; power;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2009-04-05 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-MKT-2009-04-05 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00371813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .