Report NEP-CDM-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Myoung-jae Lee & Sung-jin Kang, 2009. "Strategic Voting and Multinomial Choice In US Presidential Elections," Discussion Paper Series 0907, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- František Turnovec, 2009. "Efficiency of Fairness in Voting Systems," Working Papers IES 2009/13, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2009.
- Ramaswamy R. Iyer, 2009. "EC Controversy: What are the Issues? EC Controversy: What Are the Issues," Working Papers id:1881, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00371813_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dahlby, Bev & Rodden, Jonathan & Wilson, Sam, 2009. "A Median Voter Model of the Vertical Fiscal Gap," Working Papers 2009-14, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Cotton, 2008. "Should We Tax or Cap Political Contributions? A Lobbying Model with Policy Favors and Access," Working Papers 0901, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Frederico Finan & Laura Schechter, 2009. "Vote-Buying and Reciprocity," Working Papers id:1882, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:116 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher Cotton, 2008. "Access Fees in Politics," Working Papers 0903, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2009. "Smith and Rawls Share a Room: Stability and Medians," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-111, Harvard Business School.
- Mechtel, Mario & Potrafke, Niklas, 2009. "Political Cycles in Active Labor Market Policies," MPRA Paper 14270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher R. Berry & Barry C. Burden & William G. Howell, 2009. "The President and the Distribution of Federal Spending," Working Papers 0904, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Luc LAUWERS, 2009. "Ordering infinite utility streams comes at the cost of a non-Ramsey set," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven ces09.05, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Makowsky, Michael, 2009. "Religion, Clubs, and Emergent Social Divides," MPRA Paper 14359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kessler, Anke & Luelfesmann, Christoph & Myers, Gordon M, 2009. "The Architecture of Federations: Constitutions, Bargaining, and Moral Hazard," CEPR Discussion Papers 7244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- CAULIER, Jean-François & MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2008. "Contractually stable networks," CORE Discussion Papers 2008066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200919 is not listed on IDEAS anymore