Experimental Economics: Contributions, Recent Developments, and New Challenges
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marie Claire Villeval, 2007. "Experimental Economics: Contributions, Recent Developments, and New Challenges," Post-Print halshs-00142464, HAL.
- Marie-Claire Villeval, 2007. "Experimental Economics: Contributions, Recent Developments, and New Challenges," Working Papers 0706, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vernon Smith, 2002. "Method in Experiment: Rhetoric and Reality," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 5(2), pages 91-110, October.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1962.
"An Experimental Study of Competitive Market Behavior,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 322-322.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1962. "An Experimental Study of Competitive Market Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 111-111.
- Levine, David K. & Palfrey, Thomas R., 2007.
"The Paradox of Voter Participation? A Laboratory Study,"
American Political Science Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 101(01), pages 143-158, February.
- David K Levine & Thomas R Palfrey, 2005. "The Paradox of Voter Participation: A Laboratory Study," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000968, David K. Levine.
- David K. Levine & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2006. "The Paradox of Voter Participation? A Laboratory Study," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000188, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Daniel Houser & Thomas Stratmann, 2008.
"Selling favors in the lab: experiments on campaign finance reform,"
Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 215-239, July.
- Daniel Houser & Thomas Stratmann, 2006. "Selling Favors in the Lab: Experiments on Campaign Finance Reform," CESifo Working Paper Series 1727, CESifo Group Munich.
- Colin F. Camerer & Teck-Hua Ho & Juin-Kuan Chong, 2004. "A Cognitive Hierarchy Model of Games," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 119(3), pages 861-898.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pessali, Huascar & Berger, Bruno, 2010.
"A teoria da perspectiva e as mudanças de preferência no mainstream: um prospecto lakatoseano
[Prospect theory and preference change in the mainstream of economics: a Lakatosian prospect]," MPRA Paper 26104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsexperimental economics; neuroeconomics; quantitative methods; field experiments;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00175179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.