Economic Interventionism, Armament Industries and the Keynesian Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Millward,Robert & Singleton,John (ed.), 1995. "The Political Economy of Nationalisation in Britain, 1920â€“1950," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521450966.
- Harald Hagemann, 2014. "The German Edition of Keynes’s General Theory: Controversies on the Preface," Research in the History of Economic Thought and Methodology, in: Luca Fiorito (ed.), A Research Annual, volume 32, pages 159-166, Emerald Publishing Ltd.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- John Cameron & Tidings Ndhlovu, 1999. "Keynes and the Distribution of Uncertainty: Lessons from the Lancashire Cotton Spinning Industry and the General Theory," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 57(1), pages 99-123.
- Singleton,John, 2010. "Central Banking in the Twentieth Century," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521899093.
- Fanny Coulomb & Alain Alcouffe, 2017. "From peace through free trade to interventionism for the peace," Post-Print hal-02051622, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsInterventionism; Keynesian theory; Arm industries; Interwar period;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2019-03-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PKE-2019-03-11 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-02051360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.