Short-term and Long-Term System Effects of Intermittent Renewables on Nuclear Energy and the Electricity Mix
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marie Petitet, Dominique Finon, and Tanguy Janssen, 2016.
"Carbon Price instead of Support Schemes: Wind Power Investments by the Electricity Market,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Finon Dominique & Tanguy Janssen & Marie Petitet, 2015. "Carbon price instead of support schemes : Windpower investments by the electricity markets," CIRED Working Papers hal-01108944, HAL.
- Marie Petitet & Finon Dominique & Tanguy Janssen, 2015. "Carbon price instead of support schemes : Windpower investments by the electricity markets," CIRED Working Papers hal-01108443, HAL.
- Jean Michel Glachant & Arthur Henriot, 2013.
"Melting-pots and salad bowls: the current debate on electricity market design for RES integration,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1354, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Arthur HENRIOT & Jean-Michel GLACHANT, 2013. "Melting-pots and salad bowls: the current debate on electricity market design for RES integration," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/55, European University Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsrenewable energy; nuclear power; electricity system; Technological Innovation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01609455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.