Pour un système de santé plus efficace
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helene Barroy & Zeynep Or & Ankit Kumar & David Bernstein, 2014. "Sustaining Universal Health Coverage in France: A Perpetual Challenge," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 91323, The World Bank.
- Carine Franc & Aurélie Pierre, 2015. "Conséquences de l'assurance publique et complémentaire sur la distribution et la concentration des restes à charge : une étude de cas," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 475(1), pages 31-49.
- Pierre, Aurélie & Jusot, Florence, 2017.
"The likely effects of employer-mandated complementary health insurance on health coverage in France,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 321-328.
- Aurélie Pierre & Florence Jusot, 2017. "The Likely Effects of Employer-Mandated Complementary Health Insurance on Health Coverage in France," Working Papers DT67bis, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2017.
- Thomas Barnay & Carine Franc & Florence Jusot, 2015. "Introduction : La santé et les soins : prise en charge, déterminants sociaux, conséquences professionnelles," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 475(1), pages 17-29.
- Thomas Barnay & Carine Franc & Florence Jusot, 2015. "Introduction générale : La santé et les soins : prise en charge, déterminants sociaux, conséquences professionnelles," Post-Print hal-01297576, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCoût; Inégalité sociale; Réforme; Services de santé; Soins médicaux;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01518440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.