Trade and product market policies in upstream sectors and productivity in downstream sectors: Firm-level evidence from China
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Mark Vancauteren, 2014. "Market imperfections, skills and total factor productivity : Firm-level evidence on Belgium and the Netherlands," Working Paper Research 267, National Bank of Belgium.
- Beverelli, Cosimo & Fiorini, Matteo & Hoekman, Bernard, 2017.
"Services trade policy and manufacturing productivity: The role of institutions,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 166-182.
- Cosimo Beverelli & Matteo Fiorini & Bernard Hoekman, 2015. "Services Trade Restrictiveness and Manufacturing Productivity: The Role of Institutions," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/63, European University Institute.
- Cosimo Beverelli & Matteo Fiorini & Bernard Hoekman, 2016. "Services Trade Policy and Manufacturing Productivity: The Role of Institutions," Working Papers 1012, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2016.
- Beverelli, Cosimo & Fiorini, Matteo & Hoekman, Bernard, 2015. "Services Trade Restrictiveness and Manufacturing Productivity: The Role of Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10834, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thanh Tam Nguyen-Huu & Minh Nguyen-Khac & Quoc Tran-Nam, 2017. "The role of environmental regulations and innovation in TFP convergence: Evidence from manufacturing SMEs in Viet Nam," WIDER Working Paper Series 092, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fritsch, Michael & Changoluisa, Javier, 2017.
"New business formation and the productivity of manufacturing incumbents: Effects and mechanisms,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 237-259.
- Michael Fritsch & Javier Changoluisa, 2014. "New Business Formation and the Productivity of Manufacturing Incumbents: Effects and Mechanisms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-025, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Devashish Mitra, 2019. "Responses to Trade Opening: Evidence and Lessons from Asia," Working Papers id:12977, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsProduct market reform; Financial liberalisation; Firm-level data; Productivity; Trade liberalisation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01297203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.