Trade and product market policies in upstream sectors and productivity in downstream sectors: Firm-level evidence from China
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Mark Vancauteren, 2014. "Market imperfections, skills and total factor productivity : Firm-level evidence on Belgium and the Netherlands," Working Paper Research 267, National Bank of Belgium.
- Beverelli, Cosimo & Fiorini, Matteo & Hoekman, Bernard, 2017.
"Services trade policy and manufacturing productivity: The role of institutions,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 166-182.
- Cosimo Beverelli & Matteo Fiorini & Bernard Hoekman, 2015. "Services Trade Restrictiveness and Manufacturing Productivity: The Role of Institutions," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/63, European University Institute.
- Cosimo Beverelli & Matteo Fiorini & Bernard Hoekman, 2016. "Services Trade Policy and Manufacturing Productivity: The Role of Institutions," Working Papers 1012, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2016.
- Beverelli, Cosimo & Fiorini, Matteo & Hoekman, Bernard, 2015. "Services Trade Restrictiveness and Manufacturing Productivity: The Role of Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10834, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thanh Tam Nguyen-Huu & Minh Nguyen-Khac & Quoc Tran-Nam, 2017. "The role of environmental regulations and innovation in TFP convergence: Evidence from manufacturing SMEs in Viet Nam," WIDER Working Paper Series 092, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fritsch, Michael & Changoluisa, Javier, 2017.
"New business formation and the productivity of manufacturing incumbents: Effects and mechanisms,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 237-259.
- Michael Fritsch & Javier Changoluisa, 2014. "New Business Formation and the Productivity of Manufacturing Incumbents: Effects and Mechanisms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-025, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
KeywordsProduct market reform; Financial liberalisation; Firm-level data; Productivity; Trade liberalisation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01297203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .