Evaluating a small deposit next to an economically viable mine in West Africa from the points of view of the mining company, the government and the local community
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Qingyu & Weili, Tian & Yumei, Wei & Yingxu, Chen, 2007. "External costs from electricity generation of China up to 2030 in energy and abatement scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4295-4304, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ming, Lei & Yang, Shenggang & Cheng, Cheng, 2016. "The double nature of the price of gold—A quantitative analysis based on Ensemble Empirical Mode Decomposition," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 125-131.
More about this item
KeywordsResource curse; Corporate social responsibility; Real options; Commodity prices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00869771. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .