Dysfonctionnement bancaire, bulle du crédit et instabilité macroéconomique dans une économie monétaire dynamique et complexe
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Pascal Seppecher, 2010. "Dysfonctionnement bancaire, bulle du crédit et instabilité macroéconomique dans une économie monétaire dynamique et complexe," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 61(3), pages 441-449.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seppecher, Pascal, 2012.
"Flexibility Of Wages And Macroeconomic Instability In An Agent-Based Computational Model With Endogenous Money,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(S2), pages 284-297, September.
- Pascal Seppecher, 2010. "Flexibility of wages and macroeconomic instability in an agent-based computational model with endogenous money," Post-Print hal-00661956, HAL.
- Pascal Seppecher, 2012. "Flexibility of wages and macroeconomic instability in an agent-based computational model with endogenous money," Post-Print halshs-00727050, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsMonnaie endogène; Agents hétérogènes; Répartition du revenu;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00696783. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.