Complexité organisationnelle et responsabilité : que nous apprend Gunther Teubner ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Beckenkamp, 2006. "The herd moves? Emergence and self-organization in collective actors?," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2006_14, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- MacMillan, Keith & Farmer, David, 1979. "Redefining the Boundaries of the Firm," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 277-285, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Boone, Tonya & Johnson, Susan Paul & Sisk, Maia & Whybark, D. Clay, 1996. "An analysis of research on international operations networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 477-488, December.
- Chassagnon, Virgile, 2014.
"Consummate cooperation in the network-firm: Theoretical insights and empirical findings,"
European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 260-274.
- Virgile Chassagnon, 2014. "Consummate cooperation in the network-firm: Theoretical insights and empirical findings," Post-Print halshs-01372374, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsComplexité organisationnelle; G. Teubner; approche systémique; mondialisation; Etat de droit;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00546117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.