Differentiation of some functionals of risk processes and optimal reserve allocation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Stéphane Loisel, 2006. "Differentiation of some functionals of risk processes and optimal reserve allocation," Post-Print hal-00397279, HAL.
- Stéphane Loisel, 2005. "Differentiation of some functionals of risk processes and optimal reserve allocation," Post-Print hal-00397289, HAL.
- Stéphane Loisel, 2006. "Differentiation of some functionals of risk processes and optimal reserve allocation," Post-Print hal-00397280, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:6:y:2018:i:2:p:35-:d:140829 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:queues:v:86:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11134-017-9529-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Cénac P. & Maume-Deschamps V. & Prieur C., 2012. "Some multivariate risk indicators: Minimization by using a Kiefer–Wolfowitz approach to the mirror stochastic algorithm," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 29(1), pages 47-72, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00397278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .