Unemployment Duration and Sport Participation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Charlotte Cabane, 2011. "Unemployment Duration and Sport Participation," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11049r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Nov 2013.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cabane Charlotte & Lechner Michael, 2015. "Physical Activity of Adults: A Survey of Correlates, Determinants, and Effects," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 235(4-5), pages 376-402, August.
- Michael Lechner, 2015. "Sports, exercise, and labor market outcomes," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 126-126, February.
More about this item
Keywordsdurée du chômage; compétences non-cognitives; unemployment duration; non-cognitive skills; sport;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-11-21 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-21 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SPO-2011-11-21 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00639307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .