The Gender Inequalities Index (GII) as a new way to measure Gender Inequalities in Developing countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Baudassé & Rémi Bazillier, 2014.
"Gender inequality and emigration: Push factor or selection process?,"
CEPII research center, issue 139, pages 19-47.
- Thierry BAUDASSE & Rémi BAZILLIER, 2011. "Gender Inequality and Emigration: Push factor or Selection process?," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 676, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Rémi Bazillier & Thierry Baudassé, 2014. "Gender inequality and emigration: Push factor or selection process?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01375642, HAL.
- Thierry Baudassé & Rémi Bazillier, 2012. "Gender Inequality and Emigration: Push factor or Selection process?," Working Papers hal-00829526, HAL.
- Thierry Baudassé & Rémi Bazillier, 2011. "Gender Discrimination and Emigration: Push Factor Versus Screening Process Hypothesis," Working Papers halshs-00829499, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsComposite index; gender inequality; development economics.; Indicateur composite; inégalité de genre; économie du développement.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HAP-2010-03-28 (Economics of Happiness)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00462463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .