A "winner" under any voting rule ? An experiment on the single transferable vote
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Etienne Farvaque & Hubert Jayet & Lionel Ragot, 2009. "A "winner" under any voting rule? An experiment on the single transferable vote," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09067, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarwate Anand D. & Checkoway Stephen & Shacham Hovav, 2013. "Risk-limiting Audits and the Margin of Victory in Nonplurality Elections," Statistics, Politics and Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 29-64, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCondorcet Winner; Field experiments; elections; Single Transferable Vote; voting system; Condorcet Winner.; Economie expérimentale; élection; vote préférentiel transférable; mode de scrutin; vainqueur de Condorcet.;
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2009-11-14 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EXP-2009-11-14 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-POL-2009-11-14 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00429725. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .