Economic Development in China and Its Implications for East Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Ullah & Kazuo Inaba, 2014. "Liberalization and FDI Performance: Evidence from ASEAN and SAFTA Member Countries," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 3(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Michael G. PLUMMER & David CHEONG, 2009. "Fdi Effects Of Asean Integration," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 29, pages 49-67.
More about this item
KeywordsKorea; Institutional Reform; Asian Financial Crisis.;
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-01-23 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2005-01-23 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2005-01-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hai:wpaper:200412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web Technician). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuhius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .