Why Hasnâ€™t the US Economic Stimulus Been More Effective? The Debate on Tax and Expenditure Multipliers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirchner, Markus & Wijnbergen, Sweder van, 2016.
"Fiscal deficits, financial fragility, and the effectiveness of government policies,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 51-68.
- Markus Kirchner & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2012. "Fiscal Deficits, Financial Fragility, and the Effectiveness of Government Policies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-044/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kirchner, Markus & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 2012. "Fiscal deficits, financial fragility, and the effectiveness of government policies," Discussion Papers 20/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
KeywordsUnited States (US) recession and recovery; fiscal and monetary policy; tax and expenditure multipliers; econometric model forecast simulation.;
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-11-06 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-11-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2010-11-06 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hae:wpaper:2010-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (UHERO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/heuhius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .