The Scope of NGOs and Development Program Design: Application to Problems of Multidimensional Poverty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paul Collins & Pan Suk Kim & Stephen C. Smith, 2012. "The Scope Of Ngos And Development Programme Design: Application To Problems Of Multidimensional Poverty," Public Administration & Development, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(4-5), pages 357-370, October.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Development; economics of organization; Organizational Comparative Advantage; NGOs; economies of scope; microfinance; integration; specialization;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gwi:wpaper:2012-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kyle Renner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iigwuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .