Extending the GTAP framework for public procurement analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aguiar, Angel & Carrico, Caitlyn & Hertel, Thomas & Hussein, Zekarias & McDougall, Robert & Narayanan, Badri, 2016. "Extending the GTAP framework for public procurement analysis," Working papers 283568, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Antimiani & Luca Salvatici & Ilaria Fusacchia, 2018. "GTAP-VA: An Integrated Tool for Global Value Chain Analysis," Journal of Global Economic Analysis, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, vol. 3(2), pages 69-105, December.
- Caitlyn Carrico, 2017. "An Enhanced Analytical Framework for Evaluating the Effects of Trade Costs along Global Value Chains," Journal of Global Economic Analysis, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, vol. 2(2), pages 43-111, December.
- V. Makarov L. & A. Bakhtizin R. & B. Khabriev R. & В. Макаров Л. & А. Бахтизин Р. & Б. Хабриев Р., 2018. "Оценка эффективности механизмов укрепления государственного суверенитета России // Performance Evaluation of the Mechanisms Strengthening the State Sovereignty of Russia," Финансы: теория и практика/Finance: Theory and Practice // Finance: Theory and Practice, ФГОБУВО Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации // Financial University under The Government of Russian Federation, vol. 22(5), pages 6-26.
- Luca Salvatici & Alessandro Antimiani & Fusacchia Ilaria, 2018. "Value Added Trade Restrictiveness Indexes. Measuring Protection Within Global Value Chains," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0238, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Dengler, Benedikt & Hoekman, Bernard, 2018. "The WTO Government Procurement Agreement as a Commitment Device: A First Appraisal," CEPR Discussion Papers 13266, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2016-08-28 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gta:workpp:5146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeremy Douglas). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gtpurus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.