Sustainable Development in a Post Keynesian Perspective: Return to Basics of Ecodevelopment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eric Berr, 2009. "Sustainable Development in a Post Keynesian Perspective: Return to Basics of Ecodevelopment," Post-Print hal-00388836, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsustainable development; ecodevelopment; Kalecki; Keynes; Sachs; post Keynesian;
- B30 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - General
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-11-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2008-11-18 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2008-11-18 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2008-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .