Investment behaviors of the key actors in capitalism: when geography matters
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Claude DUPUY (GREThA) & Stéphanie LAVIGNE (LEREPS & Toulouse Business School), 2008. "Investment behaviors of the key actors in capitalism: when geography matters," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutional investors; geography of finance; models of capitalism; financial markets;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2008-02-23 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PKE-2008-02-23 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grs:wpegrs:2008-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Frigant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gressfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .