Choques de precios de recursos naturales, asignaciones al gasto público y posición fiscal: una ilustración con Bolivia. Price Shocks of natural resources, public spending and fiscal Stance: The Bolivian case
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal stance; price shocks; assignment of fiscal revenues; public spending;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E64 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Incomes Policy; Price Policy
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2016-10-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2016-10-23 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2016-10-23 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grm:wpaper:201606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roger Alejandro Banegas Rivero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiagrbo.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .