Choques de precios de recursos naturales, asignaciones al gasto público y posición fiscal: una ilustración con Bolivia. Price Shocks of natural resources, public spending and fiscal Stance: The Bolivian case
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal stance; price shocks; assignment of fiscal revenues; public spending;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E64 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Incomes Policy; Price Policy
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2016-10-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2016-10-23 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2016-10-23 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grm:wpaper:201606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roger Alejandro Banegas Rivero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiagrbo.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.