The Uzbek Approach to Financial System Development: An Analysis of Achievements and Failures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Hespeler, 2013.
"A VECM evaluation of monetary transmission in Uzbekistan,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 219-253, May.
- Frank Hespeler, 2011. "A VECM evaluation of monetary transmission in Uzbekistan," EcoMod2011 3460, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial reform; Post-communist countries; Transition; Uzbekistan;
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gri:fpaper:finance:200905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Alexandr Akimov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/segriau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .