Efficiency, technology, and productivity change in Australian urban water utilities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Worthington, Andrew C. & Higgs, Helen, 2014.
"Economies of scale and scope in Australian urban water utilities,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 52-62.
- Andrew C Worthington & Helen Higgs, 2011. "Economies of scale and scope in Australian urban water utilities," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201109, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity; technical and scale efficiency; technological progress; Malmquist indices; urban water utilties;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gri:epaper:economics:201108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Professor Tom Nguyen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/segriau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .