The transformation of post-socialist capitalism – from developmental state to clan state?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Éltető, Andrea & Sass, Magdolna, 2021. "A kapitalizmus változatai és az ipar 4.0 a visegrádi országokban [Varieties of capitalism and industry 4.0 in the Visegrad countries]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 490-514.
- Alexandra Bykova & Richard Grieveson & Julia Grübler & Magdolna Sass & Tamás Szemlér, 2021. "Monthly Report No. 2/2021," wiiw Monthly Reports 2021-02, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Bálint Madlovics & Bálint Magyar, 2021. "Post-communist predation: modeling reiderstvo practices in contemporary predatory states," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 187(3), pages 247-273, June.
More about this item
KeywordsState capitalism; political ties; corporate strategies; clan-state; post-socialism; autocracy;
All these keywords.
- H13 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Economics of Eminent Domain; Expropriation; Nationalization
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2018-01-29 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2018-01-29 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2018-01-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gpe:wpaper:18535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/pegreuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nadine Edwards (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/pegreuk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.