Report NEP-TRA-2018-01-29This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sinem H. Ayhan & Kseniia Gatskova & Hartmut Lehmann, 2017. "The impact of non-cognitive skills and risk preferences on rural-to-urban migration: Evidence from Ukraine," Working Papers 369, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Sallai, Dorottya & Schnyder, Gerhard, 2018. "The transformation of post-socialist capitalism – from developmental state to clan state?," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 18535, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Xue, Jianpo & Yip, Chong K., 2017. "One-child policy in China : A unified growth analysis," BOFIT Discussion Papers 22/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jan Hajek & Roman Horvath, 2017. "International Spillovers of (Un)Conventional Monetary Policy: The Effect of the ECB and US Fed on Non-Euro EU Countries," Working Papers IES 2017/22, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2017.
- Tho Pham & Oleksandr Talavera & Andriy Tsapin, 2018. "Shock Contagion, Asset Quality and Lending Behavior," Working Papers 01/2018, National Bank of Ukraine.
- Yiwen Chen, 2018. "School Performance of Chinese Internal Migrants’ Children," CREA Discussion Paper Series 18-02, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Fabio Pieri & Le Manh-Duc & Enrico Zaninotto, 2018. "From central planning toward a market economy: The role of ownership and competition in Vietnamese firmsâ€™ productivity," DEM Working Papers 2018/01, Department of Economics and Management.
- Bing Xu, 2017. "Permissible collateral and access to finance: evidence from a quasi-natural experiment," Working Papers 1750, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Thi Mai Phuong, Chu, 2018. "Impacts of Institutions on the Performances of Enterprises in Vietnam," Papers 1149, World Trade Institute.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Jianwei Xu, 2018. "Recent Developments in Trade, Investment and Finance of China’s Belt and Road," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2018-50, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Jan 2018.
- Song, Zheng (Michael) & Xiong, Wei, 2018. "Risks in China’s financial system," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Te-Ke Mai & Michael McAleer, 2018. "Pricing Carbon Emissions in China," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-001/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Hoai-Son Nguyen, 2017. "Is electricity affordable and reliable for all in Vietnam?," Post-Print hal-01389981, HAL.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Jaan Masso & Oleg Tkacevs & Priit Vahter & Naomitsu Yashiro, 2018. "Export And Productivity In Global Value Chains: Comparative Evidence From Latvia And Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 107, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bojidar & Toteva, Dessislava & Sokolova, Emilia & Terziev, Dimitar & Nikolov, Dimitar & Radeva, Donka & Chopeva, Minka & Li, Hongfei & Che, Shengquan, 2018. "Управление И Оценка На Аграрната Устойчивост – Опит, Предизвикателства И Уроци От България И Китай [Governing and assessment of agrarian sustainability - experiences, challenges, and lessons from B," MPRA Paper 83998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manh Ha Nguyen & Olivier Darné, 2018. "Forecasting and risk management in the Vietnam Stock Exchange," Working Papers halshs-01679456, HAL.