Causes of corruption in European countries: history, law, and political stability
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Tariq MAJEED*, 2016. "MIGRANT REMITTANCES AND CORRUPTION: An Empirical Analysis," Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, Applied Economics Research Centre, vol. 26(1), pages 15-41.
- Karama, Dalal, 2014. "Ease of Doing Business: Emphasis on Corruption and Rule of Law," MPRA Paper 58662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timofeyev, Yuriy, 2015. "Analysis of predictors of organizational losses due to occupational corruption," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 630-641.
More about this item
KeywordsHistory; Law; Political Instability; Corruption; European Countries;
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P37 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Legal
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gla:glaewp:2011_24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tedi Racheva). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpglauk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .