The Spatial Pattern of FDI: Some Testable Hypotheses
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Krautheim, 2013. "Export-supporting FDI," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1571-1605, November.
- Pamela Bombarda & Stefania Marcassa, 2017. "Welfare and Trade Margins with Multinational Production," THEMA Working Papers 2017-14, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Pamela Bombarda, 2011. "Intra-firm and arm's length trade: how distance matters?," Working Papers hal-00877199, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2007-11-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INT-2007-11-03 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gii:giihei:heiwp24-2007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dorina Dobre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieheich.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .