HIV/AIDS and Conflict: Micro Evidence from Burundi
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Denny, 2007.
"Big and tall parents do not have more sons,"
200715, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Kevin Denny, 2008. "Big and tall parents do not have more sons," Open Access publications 10197/959, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Kevin Denny, 2008. "Big and tall parents do not have more sons," Open Access publications 10197/168, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Kevin Denny, 2008. "Big and Tall Parents do not Have More Sons," Working Papers 200803, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, January.
More about this item
KeywordsHIV; AIDS; Civil War; Instrumental Variables; Burundi;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-05-30 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2011-05-30 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gii:giihei:heidwp11-2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dorina Dobre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieheich.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.