Augmented Solow Model with Mincerian Schooling and Infrastructure Externalities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacek Adam Zaucha, 2014. "Evolution, essence and measurement of territorial cohesion," Working Papers 1401, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; human capital; infrastructure development; augmented Solow model;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-07-02 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2011-07-02 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-FDG-2011-07-02 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gda:wpaper:1101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tomasz Brodzicki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fegdapl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .