A game theoretic model for generation capacity adequacy in electricity markets: A comparison between investment incentive mechanisms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 2004.
"The expanding pharmaceutical arsenal in the war on cancer,"
2004 Meeting Papers
204, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 2004. "The Expanding Pharmaceutical Arsenal in the War on Cancer," NBER Working Papers 10328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin, Stephen & Rice, Nigel & Smith, Peter C., 2008. "Does health care spending improve health outcomes? Evidence from English programme budgeting data," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 826-842, July.
- Gravelle, H.S.E. & Backhouse, M.E., 1987. "International cross-section analysis of the determination of mortality," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 427-441, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nolan, Sheila & Devine, Mel & Lynch, Muireann A. & O’Malley, Mark, 2017. "The effect of Demand Response and wind generation on electricity investment and operation," Papers WP577, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Nolan, Sheila & Devine, Mel & Lynch, Muireann & O'Malley, Mark, 2016. "Impact of Demand Response Participation in Energy, Reserve and Capacity Markets," MPRA Paper 74672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity markets; capacity adequacy; dynamic programming; Nash-Cournot model; mixed complementarity problem;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-04-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2009-04-25 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gat:wpaper:0905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nelly Wirth). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gateefr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .