The transition period before the inflation targeting policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Essahbi Essaadi & Zied Ftiti, 2008. "The transition period before the inflation targeting policy," Post-Print halshs-00355628, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ftiti, Zied & Hichri, Walid, 2014.
"The price stability under inflation targeting regime: An analysis with a new intermediate approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 23-32.
- Zied Ftiti & Walid Hichri, 2014. "The Price Stability Under Inflation Targeting Regime : An Analysis With a New Intermediate Approach," Working Papers 2014-99, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Zied Ftiti & Walid Hichri, 2014. "The price stability under inflation targeting regime: An analysis with a new intermediate approach," Post-Print halshs-00958660, HAL.
- Zied Ftiti & Aviral Tiwari & Amél Belanès & Khaled Guesmi, 2015. "Tests of Financial Market Contagion: Evolutionary Cospectral Analysis Versus Wavelet Analysis," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 575-611, December.
- Zied Ftiti & Khaled Guesmi & Nguyen & Frédéric Teulon, 2015.
"Modelling inflation shifts and persistence in Tunisia: perspectives from an evolutionary spectral approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(57), pages 6200-6210, December.
- Ftiti, Zied & Guesmi, Khaled & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Teulon, Frédéric, 2014. "Modeling inflation shifts and persistence in Tunisia: Perspectives from an evolutionary spectral approach," MPRA Paper 70481, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2015.
- Zied Ftiti & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Khaled Guesmi & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Modelling Inflation Shifts and Persistence in Tunisia: Perspective from an Evolutionary spectral approach," Working Papers 2014-124, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-099 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNew Zealand; Inflation Targeting; Spectral Analysis and Structural Change;
- C16 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Econometric and Statistical Methods; Specific Distributions
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-12-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-12-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-12-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gat:wpaper:0830. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nelly Wirth). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gateefr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .